2020 Meeting Information
- THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE HELD IN PERSON IN FALL 2020. The Continental Dialogue Steering Committee has agreed to not hold the Dialogue’s 2020 meeting in-person in November of 2020 as scheduled due to safety and logistical concerns from the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently exploring several alternatives, including possibilities such as:
- Replacing: Holding a series of webinars in the late summer and fall 2020, possibly in partnership with the Entomological Society of America.
- Postponing: Holding the next meeting in the spring or summer of 2021 in lieu of fall 2020, in addition to a fall 2021 meeting.
- Canceling: Holding the next meeting in fall or early winter 2021 with a “full skip” of the 2020 in-person meeting
- Any combination of the above! This decision will not be made until greater clarity on the global situation is seen. We will reconvene the steering committee in July or August 2020 to discuss.