2017 Meeting Information
- Location: Savannah, Georgia at the Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District
- Dates and Times:
- Optional Field Trips and Social Hour: Wednesday Nov 8th 1:00pm-6:30pm.
- Main Meeting: Thursday Nov. 9th 8:30am- 5:15pm, Friday Nov. 10th 8:30am – 1:15pm.
- HOTEL INFORMATION: We have a block of rooms set for the group for $117/night (that is the federal per diem rate) at the Hotel Indigo, Savannah Historic District. Please call 912-236-4440 and specify “The Nature Conservancy” as the name of the group to receive the discounted rate. Do NOT reserve through the website, it will not give you the appropriate discount!
- MEETING REGISTRATION: The Morton Arboretum has graciously offered their ticketing software for use in this event. Please read the notes below and then Click Here to Register.
- Sign up for ONE field trip option (which includes an option stating you will not attend any field trips) and ONE meeting option.
- You will then be asked to create a NEW REGISTRATION. Complete that process.
- The next page will allow you to choose how many “tickets” for the field trip and meeting that you need. Most people should choose 1 ticket for each, but you are able to select more if you have multiple meeting attendees anticipated from your organization and wish to register them all at once. If you do have multiple attendees, the following page will allow you to specify each name.
- If you have any food allergies or other food needs (e.g. vegetarian) please indicate that in “Diet Restrictions” text box on the following page. If you do not have any diet restrictions, please type in “None.”
- The rest should be self explanatory. If you have any questions, including questions about financial assistance with the registration fee or requests to pay via paper check, please email Leigh Greenwood, the CFD’s Meeting Organizer, at LGreenwood@tnc.org
- Agenda: Public version of draft agenda, accurate September 21st 2017
- Save the Date: Download the Save the Date here!
- This event will be held in coordination with the Annual Gypsy Moth Review, held at the same facility November 7th- 9th. Learn more at the National Gypsy Moth Management Board site.
- NOTE: November 10th 2017 is Veteran’s Day Observed. The actual Veteran’s Day itself falls on a Saturday. We apologize for this inconvenience.