2017 Meeting Information
- Location: Savannah, Georgia at the Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District, 201 West Bay Street.
- DATES AND TIMES:
- Optional Field Trips and Social Hour: Wednesday Nov 8th 12:45pm-6:15pm.
- Main Meeting: Thursday Nov. 9th 8:30am- 5:15pm, Friday Nov. 10th 8:30am – 1:15pm.
- MEETING MATERIALS:
- HOTEL INFORMATION: Our discounted room block has closed. Book rooms at market rates at the Hotel Indigo, Savannah Historic District if they are available.
- ONLINE MEETING REGISTRATION: Online registration is now closed. You can register on site via paper form with a paper check. Thank you!
- TRANSPORTATION: Downtown Savannah is very walkable, and there is no need to rent a car for this meeting. Instead we suggest you take an airport shuttle, taxi (~$40), or Uber/Lyft (~$25) from the airport. If you do choose to rent a car, please know parking at the hotel is an additional $25 a night.
- This event will be held in coordination with the Annual Gypsy Moth Review, held at the same facility November 7th- 9th. Learn more at the National Gypsy Moth Management Board site.
- NOTE: November 10th 2017 is Veteran’s Day Observed. The actual Veteran’s Day itself falls on a Saturday. We apologize for this inconvenience.